2

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sheela Sex With Arun

sheela was a teller in the local branch of our bank where I had an account.I distinctly remember that Saturday when I had gone to the branch to draw
some money. I presented my cheque at the counter and was chitchatting with some friends until my token number was called. When I went to the counter to collect cash a new bundle of notes was thrown at me and I did not bother to count it and just put it in my pocket. After I reached home I got the shock of my life..Instead of 50000 bucks for which I had written the cheque,I was holding a bundle of 1000 Rs notes amounting to a lac. I immediately called the branch and asked for Sheela..i asked her to come to my house and collect the extra cash before she gets into trouble..she said she will come just after 12 noon when banking hours close and before closing her accounts. At 12.30 the doorbell rang and Sheela was at my door..I called her inside. Sheela is a tremendous female,about 30 years with a voluptuous 40-26-38 figure and with a height of 5'10" to match..I fired her for her carelessness and said she could have lost her job.i brought the full bundle of notes,gave it to her and said count 50 notes and take it. As she was counting I went and sat near her and said"you will pay for your mistake" and saying so I placed my hands on her boobs and started squeezing them..she stopped counting in shock and asked me "what are you doing, sir". I said"Sheela,you are a very desirable lady and I want to fuck you today"."Sir,I am married"she said"please do not do this to me".."Well,in that case you can lose your job" I said and grabbing the bundle of notes I went into the bedroom..She followed me in and said"Please sir,help me.If I lose my job what will I tell my family". 'I will help you if you help my cock"I said..She came close to me and put a hand on my bulge..i knew half the battle has been won."You will stay with me till 9pm tonite and I will drop you after that"I said..'Sir,first let me go to the bank and settle my account and then I'll come back here" she pleaded.."Please give me the money". "OK..Before that let me have a quickie" and saying so I made her lean across the bed and lifted her saree and petticoat and lowered her panty..I took my cock out and blindly entered her pussy while squeezing her huge globes.I started slapping her ass cheeks and shouting"from today,you are my bitch,Sheela,do you understand."she was nodding her head. We quickly dressed up and went to the branch to settle her account.."Be quick" I told her..when she was inside for about 45 minutes I picked up some Chinese food from the restaurant opposite. At 2 pm she walked out of the bank with two female colleagues and was shocked to see me parked on the opposite side of the road. She started walking towards the bus stop with them..I honked twice..After walking 50 yards she told them something and started walking back towards me.As the other ladies turned the corner she got into my car with a broad smile.."clever bitch"I thought. We went home and I said that she can have her lunch only if she eats me first. I led her into the bedroom and removed her saree and the petticoat.Her boobs were majestic and I squeezed them mercilessly..Removed her blouse and she was looking sexy in her black bra.i left it on for the time being..My cot had a headboard and I sat on it..Jutting my cock out I asked her to suck it. My hands were going thru her hair and she was doing a wonderful job of sucking my 8"monster. i was holding her by the ears and moving her head.Suddenly I spurted into her mouth and as I was coming I took my cock out and sprayed all over her face and hair. We had a quick bite of the Chinese food with a glass of beer,sitting nude on the bed itself. Now,she got into the mood..She would wrap the noodles around my cock and then suck it off saying that this is the best Chinese food she has ever had. After lunch I went down on her and started licking her pussy..I had some icecream in my fridge..i inserted a scoop in her pussy and started eating her off. Initially she said it was too cold but after 10 minutes she was coming copiously and this mixed with the sweetness of the icecream took me to 7th heaven.."Sheela,it was too good" I complimented her.. Now my monster was at full mast and I had no option but to fuck her. Slowly inch by inch I insereted my cock but when I was fully inside I thought she can take more. "Is your husband larger than me"I asked..She said No..I asked her how come I feel you can take more..she just smiled and did not explain..i started mounting my strokes and must have enjoyed myself for about 20 minutes..while fucking her I inserted a butt plug in her asshole and it really took her to immense pleasure.. We slept for a short while with my cock positioned at her ass crack and my hands doing full justice to her boobs.Her ass was too good..Very firm,shapely and desirable..I asked her if she had been buggered before and her answer was a smile..i slowly started lubricating her ass hole,first with one finger,then two and finally three. She was quite comfortable and did not complain which led me to wonder whether her husband is a monster. I got her on all fours and inserted my cock..It really slipped in very easily and again I got the feeling that something was amiss..Here was a sex godess and she was taking everything in her stride.."fuck me harder"she screamed while pushing her ass back at my cock. I was getting a bit drained but this bitch was going great guns.. After I finally came and lay on my back she came and licked all muck off my cock..I cleaned out her pussy hole also with my tongue. We had a hot shower and I fucked her one more time by leaning her against the wall. After it was over,both of us got dressed and I went to drop her at her house. She stayed 20 kms away..I suggested dinner although it was only 7.30..She said no..I took her to her street corner and dropped her there as she did not want anybody to see us. Next day I was having some beer with a few colleagues when I mentioned"Do you know what happened yesterday..That teller Sheela gave me extra 50 k. She was lucky it was me as otherwise she would have lost her job".At this Vinod remarked "She must have been daydreaming about Ali when she gave you the cash"."Who is Ali"I asked feeling a little jealous.."Don't you know..He is the state Ranji player in our bank..Rumour has it that he has a massive 12"cock and most girls in the bank are after him. This Sheela,her husband is a wimp..Married for 5 years now and still no kids..Ali humps her regularly mostly on Saturdays after his cricket practice" That explained the feeling I had when I fucked her in the pussy and asshole..That was the only encounter I had with Sheela.
0 comments.
Labels: Real Life
Arun fucking busty babe Subha
Dear Readers, I used to read the human digest stories regularly. I would like to narrate my story with you and this is the first time i'm writing a story in Human digest.com. First I would like to explain about me and then my friend. My name is Arun.Currently i'm located at chennai and my native is south side of Tamilnadu. I'm 5.2 feet taller and athletic body and an easy goer with any one. My friend is Subha. Her native is from chennai. We came to introduced to each other in our training. Although subha is a black complexion and his 36 c boobs make everyone to fuck her ultimately. Initially I was friendly with her used to speak very jovial touch her hands, pinch her everything was under control sor some moment of time. I used to go to her home and play some games like chess and computer games in her home.But the thing was happpened with each other on her birthday, As it was her birthday she specially invited me for her home. As it was sunday I went around 10 in the morning itself with a cake box and chocolates. She was very happy to see me and invited me inside her home. I just was walked in her home.. She was looking very much pretty in rose colour saree and pallu was slightly adjusted which gives me a clear visible of her boobs. I was watching the tv and she was sitting next to me. In the mean time I came to know that her parents were went to function in her near by town. Sometimes later subha bring me an a apple juice which she made I had a few sips of it and keep in the table suddenly she take the glass and tasted it and said me it tastes very sweet and asked me isn't it. I too replied yeah its nice. In the next moment she put her hand in my thighs and I was out of control and dont know what to do suddenly she hold by penis and asked what is her birthday gift. I told what ever you want I can give you, With smile she replied I want you in my bed as my pillow. Then she guided me to her bed room. I was just kissing her fore head cheeks and all. Then I pulled her into ther bed and had a french kiss both of us were tasting each other saliva's for more than 5 minutes. Subha told me that she eager to have sex with me when I joined in the company itself. in the mean time I removed her saree she was in petticoat and blouse. I just removed her blouse and petticoat. She was standing with just a bra and panty. when touched my shirt she said that she will help in removing it. then she started to remove my t Shirt and my pant. I was in my panty. She too removed it and she some precumming fluids and looked at me in a dare. I was holding her right boobs and out my mouth in left boobs and it was milky taste I was sucking the both boobs for 15 minutes and she accompanying me with the her humping sounds. Suddenly I got an idea and went to the hall bring the cake and chocolates which I brought her as my birthday gift and placed the chocolate all over her body and boobs. Then I started to taste the chocolated all over her body and sucking her boobs for the chocolates suddenly got up and I was downside she take the cake and pinned that pieces over my chest and my face too. she was licking my face and chest it got me more tempted she was tasting all over my body Then I changed her downside and I inserted my middle finger and fucking her with my middle finger and then inserted second and third finger. She cant resist the pain since its the first time she s getting fucked. After few moments she take my penis inserted it inside her pussy id went very easily and fucking her in a missionary position. By the mean hand was caressing her boobs and my lips were busy in tasting her saliva. I cum in her in pussy twice Then we both came to bathroom and each other was helping other in washing their body. she told she was hungry and we want some food. so I went inside her kitchen found some eggs and I made omlette and gave her, Then again our second session started in the evening which will be narrated in next story.
0 comments
Labels: Real Life
Real Life Indian Sex Story
Hi myself rahul age 21 living in punjab Im a great fan of KP Indian sex stories. earlier i used to think not to expose my own real Mami but after reading stories i thought to share my experience also let me first describe my mami first she is around 38 years old beautiful eyes and a lovely figure of 36-32-36 to arouse any middle ,young or old age man
It all started when i was in Chandigarh at my maternal grand parents house as i was in the middle of my board class so my parents thought that i should complete my board class so they left me to my maternal grand parents house besides my grandparents my mama and sexy mami were there in the house my mama used to be mostly on tours which left me mami and my grand parents in the house
My nana used to have a small group of friends which used to come to the house for playing cards usually in the evening they used to play cards and i used to join them and serve them tea snacks etc. one day i was sitting with them and my mami was serving them tea first time i saw my mami's huge boobs as she bent down to serve tea and each one of my nana's friend were
Watching my mami 'boobs' they were so big in the first instance i thought to just grab those melons and have in my mouth but hard luck suddenly one of the friend got up and went to the bathroom and i followed him and to my surprise he went in and masturbate uttering my mami name (oh sarita --- aha aha i love u aha aha h and he just jerked)
I was just not in the state of mind what to say and come to my room just thinking of what i just witnessed whole night i was not able to sleep just thinking about my mami's boob and i just masturbate in the night next morning when i woke up mami was in the bathroom i just peeped in and and she was bathing sitting on the stool i was just able to see her back i just got erection and while standing on the door i just jerking out my fluid.

In the same evening same uncle whom i had seen masturbating came bit early from usual time and said to my mami come beta sit with me lets chat till other people come then he took out a small packet and gave it to my mami and said this is for u and tell me if the size is proper or not at this mami asked him what is this.he said a dress which my son has brought for her wife and i m giving it to u and then he gave my mami some perfumes and one packet of chocolate

Mami immediately came to the room and open the packet and to my surprise it was a pair of black colored panty and bra mami got very upset seeing this and went to her room at that time i thought my mami is very nice and blabla but immediately after half an hour she came down and said to me just call the uncle to home and she said her fitting is perfect i was stunned to hear that. Then uncle said her that he wants to see her in that dress, then she said come tomorrow at 12.30 in the afternoon nobody will be there

Next morning no one was at home i just went upstairs and pretended as if i m not at home mami sent all the maids and exactly 12.30 bell rang mami welcomed uncle and straight away took her to the room and said like to have something uncle said just u my darling and mami started removing clothes as i was watching from the other room she was just in panty and bra she was so beautiful that i was speechless

Uncle stood up came near mami and started caressing her body and started kissing her but mami was first hesitant but uncle started kissing her then he just open the strap of her bra ad grab both her boobs from backside He was getting more and more violent with every passing second.

Both of her tits were getting equal attention, he was fondling and pressing and rolling her big nipples one by one with his left hand and his right hand and started kissing her lips and slowly he pushed her on the bed and started sucking her boobs one by one they were so huge that they were not been able to fit in uncle mouth she was mourning heavily and he was sucking her boobs

After almost 20 minutes of sucking he said i want to fuck u my darling and removed her panty it was clean shaved as she was prepared for that .at that time she was totally aroused and she started removing uncle 's clothes and stared playing with his penis and said i m not been fucked for last two months fuck me and uncle pushed her back to make her lay flat on the bed and continued the sucking n fondling.

Now, she was moaning quite loudly. and then started to enter her he started stoking and and the moans of ahah aha aha were clearly audible to me and after some time uncle just got away as if uncle was not in the mood of fuck he said suck my penis first then she took her penis and started sucking and as i was observing from outside she was not happy by taking an old man cock in her mouth as it was small and she was not able to satisfied her then

The old man made his cock in mami mouth at its fullest and leaked her juice in her mouth and just kid next to her then he said to mami that "No one has sucked my cock and made me cum like you did. Is it because you're an expert cock sucking i know i m not able to satisfy u but if u satisfy me like this every time i will pay u 2000 rs for that at this mami said ok lick my pussy

He pushed her down on the sofa and dove between her legs. His mouth covering her pussy, he licked and sucked his way up and down her pussy she hugged her like a cock crazy slut and fondled his cock and balls.

"Oh yes, lick it. Eat my pussy good." and he continued what he was doing, finally pushing two fingers inside of her he started moving them fast and hard, her clit firmly planted between his teeth his tongue teasing it. That's it fuck my pussy. Eat my pussy make me cum." after ten minutes mami cummed and she was lying on the bed as she had no energy left in her body

Then after the fucking session they both went to the bathroom and cleaned them self and he told her next time he will come well prepared
mami sex stories to be continued in next story i will tell u how other oldies fucked my mami and how i got the chance to fuck my mami.

No comments:

Post a Comment