2

Monday, March 18, 2013

Losing My Virginity To My Close-Friend

Hey everyone! This is my first ever story over here, although I’ve been a regular visitor over here for about 2 years. Coming to the story, this happened just last week. Hope you all like it..!
Telling about me, I’m Bipin from Mumbai, 19 years old. I always have been seducing girls over chats and having sex chats and role plays but I was a virgin till now. And now about my friend her name is Avani, 18 years old. We became friends some one year ago. We both live in the same society. We started talking to each other on social networking sites and later exchanged numbers. Within few months we became good friends. We both used to share each and everything. But we never had feelings of love for each other. It was plain and clean friendship.
It all began on one fine day. We were chatting and suddenly the topic of sex was removed. That day I came to know that Avani was not a virgin; she had lost her virginity to her ex, who had just used her. I got curious and started to ask her questions as what all happened in detail. I was getting aroused listening to her. I masturbated that night imagining that I was fucking her. Next day I also told her about my experience with my ex. I just have had oral sex with my ex. I told her about it. She too was aroused by my encounter. From next day our topics usually would be related to sex and one day we role played of we both having sex. Now I wanted to fuck her very badly and I guess even her.
Last week her family went to her cousin’s marriage for 2 days, she told me about it. I was damn happy when I came to know about this. I was waiting to have sex with her and finally the day had arrived. As our society is very quiet and hardly anyone stays out in the afternoon I went to her house without informing her. I rang the doorbell she opened the door and was shocked to see me.
I just rushed inside the house and closed the door. She started questioning me as if what I was doing, why did I come and all. I just kept my hand on her face and pull her towards me and said, “enough of trailer, now time for the movie”, saying this I pushed her towards the wall and kept my lips on her lips and started smooching her, first she didn’t responded nicely but later she was turned on. She is an awesome kisser.
I enjoyed kissing her more than my ex. My both lips were sucking her lower lips, while my hands were holding her face. Then she started rubbing her fingers through my hair, my one hand went inside her t-shirt, and I started to rub her back slowly. As soon as I did this she pushed me on the sofa besides us and jumped upon me and started kissing me wildly. My hands now came on stomach and slowly rub her navel and reached her boobs. We were having an awesome smooch, as I touched her boobs she got up and tore my shirt.
All the buttons broke. She again started kissing me; slowly she kissed my neck and bit my ears. She started moving down and as she was moving down I was pulling her t-shirt, she came on my chest all was licking all over. I was experiencing it for the first time as my ex never did that to me. The feeling was awesome and I loved it. When she reached my tummy hole I had removed my t shirt. She had worn a loose black bra, so her nipples were visible. When she started to lick and blow air in my tummy hole I unhooked her bra, and her boobs were hanging like mangoes on the trees. I started pressing them and pinching her nipples, when she was about to open my pant’s button I pull her and came over her saying,” it’s my turn now”. i took her left nipple in my mouth and was sucking it. She was moaning in pleasure. As I was sucking her left boob hand was pressing her right boob.
After sometime I took her right nipple and started sucking it and pressing the other one. As I sucked her, my hand ran to my thighs and was rubbing there, slowly- slowly heading towards her pussy. She was wearing her female boxers so it was easy to feel her pussy. After touching her pussy I removed her boxers, and touched her naked pussy. It was very soft and wet. I rubbed her pussy walls and her moans became wilder.
Her hands were trying to reach my pants but she couldn’t as I’m taller than her. I had under stood what she wanted so I removed my pants and she held my long dick and started rubbing it. i was feeling as I would cum so I went out of her reach and started to kiss and lick all over her body. Slowly I was moving towards her pussy, as I reached a pussy I planted a kiss and spread her legs to get a better access of her pussy. Then I removed my tongue and licked all the wetness near her pussy walls. She moaned slightly.
Then I inserted my tongue inside her pussy deep and started licking her, at the same moment my hands were pressing her boobs one by one. I blew air inside her pussy to which she let out a sexy moan. Now I took her pussy lips in my lips as if I was kissing them. She caught my hair and pulled me towards her face and started kissing me again. As she was kissing me, she started rubbing my cock. Then again she came over me and went down and took my cock in her mouth. She also gave a good blow job them my ex. She first slowly took the tip on my cock in her mouth then slowly-slowly took the entire cock. I was on the seventh heaven.
She started to suck my cock like if she is eating a lollipop. She licked it all over then sucked it fully. Soon I had an orgasm and she drank the whole cum like some juice. Now she said, “Let’s have the climax scene”. Saying this she got up and slept spread her legs wide. The moment had come when I was going to lose my virginity. I rub my dick on her pussy walls. Then I inserted the tip on my dick inside. Although she was not a virgin, her pussy has tight as she hadn’t had sex from 2 years. I pushed in slowly. She was in pain but also moaning in pleasure. I pressed her boobs and nipples as my dick was entering inside the hole. As it went fully inside, I gave her a deep smooch. And then one hand holding her waist and other hands pressing her boobs, my dick started of it’s in and out motion.
With each thrust I was increasing my speed, and with every thrust her moans became screams that too wilder. Her shouts and my moans were in a rhythm. Soon I got in full speed she responded my moving her butt towards me. I realized I was going to cum so I fucked her with all my power and speed. We both were going mad, she was shouting faster and faster. Soon I had my orgasm and I shot all my cum inside her pussy. She too had an orgasm along with me. as soon as I had released my sperms inside her, I fell on her body. She started to play with my hair and I sucked her boobs then we kissed each other for few minutes and felt asleep in each other’s arms. I fucked her 5 times for the next 2 days, once in the bathroom also.

No comments:

Post a Comment