2

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Meghna Is First Time Sex story

ello, My name is Meghna. My first sexual experience started during ragging in first year at college. I was a virgin till this happened. The first experience was lesbian in ladies hostel with senior year girls. But first something about me. I am 5'8", have a very fair complexion. I have a figure to die for 36-24-36 & I like to tease boys. Now enough of me.
This happened as a part of ragging in the ladies hostel. It was one Friday evening after a couple of weeks from the start of college. As next two days are holidays, most of the girls from nearby places went to their houses and will be returned back only on Monday morning. There are very few girls in the hostel. Myself and my room mate Sireesha, another 1st yr girl were watching a movie in TV hall at around 9PM after dinner. Sireesha is a girl from Delhi. At that time, one senior girl or 3rd year came to us and informed us to come to her room which is in 3rd floor. First I hesitated to go, but I was told by some other girls that those girls are arrogant you must obey and go to their room, otherwise it will be very difficult for us to stay in hostel. They may create problems in future, the girls told us. So myself and Sireesha decided to go to their room.
We went to their room, which is in the 3rd floor. As we entered the room one girl locked the door. Totally 3 senior girls were there. 2 girls (Shagufta & Nisha) were from 3rd year and one girl (Priya) was of 2nd year. They all were in casual dresses. Shagufta in nightie, Nisha in skirt and T-shirt and Priya in short & shirt. They were all sitting in chair and cot. We were asked to stand at the middle. Actually that was the 1st time I met these girls. I knew their names after that event only. First they started asking some general questions like our name, native place, parents and about our family.
Suddenly they started asking about sex. Nisha asked me whether I have seen any one nude and whether I have any sexual experience. I was shocked by this question and I said no. Then they asked as whether we masturbate frequently. We both said that we do masturbate when we are at home. Suddenly Shagufta stood up and told as in loud voice that we should obey us whatever we they say otherwise we will have problems in college. We said that we obey them.
Then Nisha told us to remove our dresses and asked to stand nude. Myself was wearing skirt and T-shirt and Sireesha was in nightie. We refused to remove dress. Priya came near to me a tried to remove my tshirt, but I resisted and moved away. At the same time Sireesha was also moved away to the corner of the room and she also objected to remove clothes. After that the 3 senior girls got angry and Nisha told us that they are going to punish us for not obeying them. Nisha came near to me and pushed me against wall in such a way that my face side is facing the wall and she pushed me against it. By pushing me with one hand she lifted my skirt up to hip as butt is exposed with black panty. Now Shagufta came near and took the skipping rope, which was lying on the table. She hold the skipping rope in such a way that the rope in the hand of bullock cart driver. She came near to me and dropped my panty down to my knee. Then she started to beat me with rope on butt. I could not move as I was pushed against wall by Nisha. Shagufta told while beating that she continue beating till I accept to obey them. Every beating was very painful. After 10-15 slaps on butt, my butt become red and I could not bear pain and started shouting and crying. I told them that I obey whatever they tell. After that they asked Sireesha whether she need the same treatment and she accepted to obey.
Within another 5 minutes or so... we two were standing nude infront of them. At that time I had a figure of 34C-26-34 and Sireesha was 32-24-34. Both of us were having unshaved pussy. Actually that was the first time I saw a girl fully nude in front of me. For Sireesha also it is first time, later she told me. Sireesha was little taller and little leaner than me. Even though I got enormous pain due to beatings I got at butt, I got some nice feeling in mind while I saw sireesha fully nude.
Then they ask us to come closer and to kiss on each other's mouth. We obeyed this time. I was bit afraid during that time but later I feel very nice. Now they asked me to kneel down before Sireesha and to suck her pussy. Actually her pussy was wet with her juice and her urine. The urine might have come out little due to fear in the beginning. First I was not sucking fully, just touching with outer part. Suddenly Priya came near and pushed my head against Sirisha's pussy and asked sireesha to spread her legs wide. My mouth started sucking inside her pussy and she started moaning with in 5 minutes. I sucked her in that pose for nearly 15 minutes then they told me to lie on the cot. With in no time Shagufta removed her nightie and she was wearing only panty and no bra. She removed her panty also and she came to the cot where I was lying. She is little taller than me but having almost figure like me. She had a neatly shaven pussy. She came on top of me like a male ! doing on top of woman and started kissing on my mouth and squeezing my boobs. She did everything like a male except the insertion of penis instead he put her finger and took me to the climax.
During this time, Priya who was wearing a short removed her shorts and lay on another cot only with tshirt. She was not wearing panty. She was lying on the in such a way that her foot touched the ground. Her buttock was at the edge of the cot. She called Sireesha to kneel down and suck her pussy. Priya was the big shouter among that group while another girl sucking her. She shouted and used may dirty words like bitch, fuck your father, fuck your brother etc. while sireesha was sucking them. This shouts and moans of Priya made me more horny, I co-operated with Shagufta whatever she does in another bed.
In the chair nearby Nisha was finguring her pussy herself by just lifting her skirt. She was also not wearing panty. After 30-45 minutes we were all exhausted and we all slept in that ro! om nude. As the next day was Saturday, we know it was holiday. In the morning around 6.30AM, Nisha, who was standing nude, waked me up. She asked me to suck her pussy. Among the 3 senior girls, Nisha was having hair in the pussy but neatly trimmed. 1st I sucked her straight for 5 minutes, then she came to 69 position and we together sucked each others pussies. During that time all the other 3 girls are fast asleep.


We sucked nearly 30 minutes and finally we exhausted and simply lying there hugging each other in bed. Then around 9.30AM, we all woke up and got dressed. Then myself and Sireesha went to our room.
This was my real experience in any form (lesbian or with male) sex. Even though I was afrai atbeginning I started enjoying this incident very much. On that occasion onwards my self and Sireesha become good lesbian friends and as we are in same room in hostel we had no problems.
Our lesbian relations with those 3 senior girls continued till they finish the course. Some other senior and junior girls also joined with us and we enjoyed the hostel life...

No comments:

Post a Comment