2

Thursday, March 21, 2013

sex in coleg

 Let me introduce myself: I am Urvashi, age 18, size: 34bb-28-34. I cleared my 12th standard and got admission in college. After a long vacation, our college started and everything is new here. It felt like starting a complete new life, new people, new friends, new studies and everything. And, it really inspired me to study more harder and achieve my dream. There is an altogether a new energy in me, I couldn't explain how it felts, but it gives me lots of energy, and inspiration. As I enter the college and classroom, some type of current passes through me, just flick and goes and feel like I have lots of energy in me. My face looks more charming and my eyes are shining more than ever before. Our class accomodates 60 people and as I enter the class, there are some 20 people. I see some girls sitting at one side and walk towards them. As I walk, we exchange smile and as I reach near them, we say Hi-Hello and I sit besides them. As usual, first day passes in exchanging names, school and marks details. At the end, I have made some 10 friends, girls only.

We had almost 2 weeks over and we are on well track with studies. Studies was picking pretty faster and even professors were well on track with course and exams. As usual happens in all colleges, i.e. ragging, the same happens in our college too. But people said, in our college, it is very light and they just make us do some funny things. Like, they ask some boy or girl to go to peon and act like beggar in front of him and something like this. To girls, generally they just ask some questions and leave. This time our seniors too, did same thing but some embarrasing it was. One day, after college, our 5 of our seniors, 3 girls and 2 boys were standing in corridor. Our class is on 5th floor and as college ends, no one remains there. Usually I wear jeans and salwaar kameez. On that day I was wearing pink skirt and white sleeveless shirt. I was last one to leave class and all my classmate had already leaved the corridor. I just wrapped my books and started walking towards stair. There seniors stopped me and called me near them. They first asked me about my name, family, father's details, school and percentage. They frankly told me, "See we are just having normal questionnaire, so, just dont get embarrased." Further they asked me about subject liking in college and how I find it - easy or tough. I was noticing that one girl is looking at me in different manner. Suddenly, she asked me, "what color I like?" I said, "Pink." Very fast her next question came, "what color cloths you like most?" I again answered, "Pink." All laughed and were murmurring in each others ears and laughing.

Then they waited for few minutes, discussing among them and then asked me, "Ok, one last question and then you can go?" I said, "Ok." They asked, "What color Bra and Panty am I wearing?" I was shocked by their question. They looked at my expression, "Don't get shocked. See its normal question, we all wear under garments and girls bra is generally visible through their tshirt or salwaar. In your case its same, we just want to know color." I remain silent for few seconds. They again said, "please answer this fast, we need to move. Or else we all stay till you answer and you will get suffer whole year. We will say all people that you don't wear under garments. And you know our network." I remain silent and then spoke, "White bra and pink panty." One girl asked, "Is they plain color or some designfull?" I again spoke with hesitance, "bra is plain and panty is designfull." Their very next question, "what design panty has and is it multicolor?" I had to answer this one too, "Only pink color, with flower in light pink color." Then one boy said to other girls, "how would we know that she is telling truth." One girl said, "Hey, we girls tell truth only. It is boys who tell lies." The other boy said, "No, its not true. We can prove it whatever we say." Then one girl asked him, "What color underwear you wear?" He said, "White." Then she asked, "how would we know that you are telling truth." He said, "As we say, we can prove it, you girls cannot." They started questioning each other and proof thing and then the boy who was asked the question, opened his pants and showed his underwear. The girls then asked me do same

I looked at them, "I am not going to do that." Once gain they feared me. Girls said, "You just have to lift your skirt up and show and in bra, just open some buttons and thats over. We move, you move. And, remain it open there for 3 minutes, both open together." I said, "someone will see here, it will not be good for me." They said, "ok, come in class. But, there you need to take things off and remain as it is for 30 minutes. Don't worry, we will close the class so no one comes inside." We got in class and my heart was beating faster and dont know what it is going to lead. They closed the class from inside and asked me remove my upper cloths. I started unbuttoning my shirt and take it off. Then removed my skirt and stand just in bra and panty. One girl came close to me to examine my bra and panty. "Yes guys, she is right, and said correct answers. She needs to be treated well." She asked me to widen my legs, "hey guys her pussy crack is clearly visible through panty." She instructs me to remain as it is, all other come and inspect it from very close. One boy tries to touch it and I put my hand to cover it. They all go far and then again ask, "show us how you pee?" So I sit in that manner. They ask me with laugh, "so you sit with panty over on your pee hole? Show us actual way?" Their tone was angry. So I sit with half removed my panty and all can see my pussy. I was literaly crying now. One girl came near me, made me stand and hugged me, "Don't cry, baby, its over now, ok." As she told, unclasped my bra and removed it in a flick." I hide my boobs, while my pussy still visible. She orders, "Boys take her." I started crying and beg them, "Please, dont do this to me." Boys take condom from their pockets and girls stand near me, "See, if you do this with silence and co-operation, there is no pain or else its lots of pain. So, please co-operate." I have no other option than to co-operate.

They make me complete nude and lay me on bench. Boys, "It's just for few minutes and we are sure you will enjoy it." They look at my pussy, "Girls' here is lot of hair, can you remove it." Girls, "Sure, our pleaure." They took our shaving cream, razer and shave my pussy clean. Boys get shining in their eyes and touch over it, "wow, so smooth." Girls, "Boys, please make it fast, we dont have much time." Boys, "how much?" Girls, "45 minutes." Boys, "That's whole lot. Let us enjoy her completely." Girls comer towards my face and caress my hair and hands, "Don't worry, it will be pleasure." Boys get nude and all had 6 inch to 7 inch dick, dont know exact size. They for few minutes run their hands over my newly shaved pussy. Then one inserts finger in it and slowly moves in and out. He says, "really tight and virgin, never touched before." I am moving in ecstacy. Boys, "Seems she likes this." And, they do it little faster. Other comes towards my navel and boobs and presses it, and slowly takes my nipples in his mouth. "this are so soft and fresh." They both keep pressing my boobs and finger fucking me, time by time exchanging their place.

After few minutes of foreplay, my pussy gets wet, "girls, she is wet, we should begin now." Other girl, "not yet, please make her do blowjob." Boy, "She is fresher, may not do it well and it will spoil all enjoyment." Girls still force them to make me do blowjob. So one boy comes and makes me sit down and puts his dick near my mouth, "take it inside, its clean, fresh" It smelled yak initially and I slowly put it inside and he guides my mouth to move slowly. He slowly starts doing faster and I even move my face faster and their he shoots cum in my mouth. He immedetialy comes and kissed me and sucks my tongue, his own cum and it felt very odd for first time. I didnt felt good. They gain laid me on bench. I look at all of them with question. One girl speaks, "Slow down, they are just entering your pussy with different tool. Nothing to worry. And we are using protection shield." One boy comes and positions his dick over my pussy entrance and enters it slowly, "My, she is so tight, seems even pencil can't enter it." He forces more and I feel lot of pain and cry loud. To stop my voice, other boy kissed me and girls pinch my nipples softly. The other boy with dick in pussy, with few strokes in and out, finally completely gets inside me and says, "Yes, I am fully in." He remains still, till my cry reduces and then slowly starts fcuking me. He increases his speed and goes faster and faster. I am moaning, "aaahhhhh,, uummmmmmmmm" Girls, "See, she likes it." He moves more faster and soon gets over. Then other boys comes, makes me sit in doggy style and fucks me from back in more faster manner and he too cums fast, but in condom.

I am exhausted. Girls come near me, they clean me up, from top to bottom and specially pussy. Make me wear cloths properly. "We hope you enjoyed and would keep it secret. Or else you know, they show me hidden cam." I just move out of class. While I was walking, they stopped me, "Hey, One more thing, on all saturdays wear skirt and top dress only." I just move out. Return home and take a warm bath, cleaning my whole body with hard rub and also cleaning pussy from inside. I really felt like crying but didn't do it. Then, I tried to behave as normal as I can. Late night as all sleep, while I was still watching TV, there I saw kiss scene and somehow felt my pussy getting wet. I couldn't make out what is happening to me, but surely awake my inner thirst for physical things.

As usual my whole week was full of studies, and some distraction occured sometime as my mind lost in thought of coming saturday. I couldn't even imagine what those seniors were going to do me. And, the saturday came. They had instructed me well before to stay at college once all leave. All my classmate leave and I stay. After few minutes, they come, I was sitting in class. "Here guys, here I our Miss Beautiful." This time only girls were there and not any boys. They come close to me, "You know boys can't give us full pleaure. They have just their thing in their mind. Just ram in us and they are over. Real pleasure just a girl can give to other girl. So, today it will be our turn to give you pleaure, no pain only gain." All three start caressing my body, open my hair and just run their hands over my body from front and back. I was liking their caressing and gave a little smile. One girl, "Girls, she is now in our gang, so we should take full care of her and save from boys." We started talking and enjoying, all we started taking of our cloths and get nude. I had shaved my pussy and so as them. They, "Hmmm, so you like shaved pussy after that day." Me, "Yes, somehow I feel wetness as I see kissing scene or some love scene on TV." "Yes, it is going to happen and even more, as we explore you further and you explore us." With this she kissed me, inserted her tongue in my mouth, me open mouth and take it full. We suck each others tongue for few seconds and release. While other two are pinching my nipples, pressing my boobs and fingering my pussy slowly.

They lay me on bench, spread my legs wide, "today we will make you feel real pleasure." Inserted one finger inside, then second and third, I moan and with pain, "ouch,, hhmmmmmmmm" "Don't worry we wont hurt you and there is nothing to fear with us. It's begining for pleasure. We are searching your g-spot." They finger me for few minutes and then suddenly as they press certain position inside my pussy, I let our loud moan, "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyessssssssssssss it feels really good" They do more faster and deeper and other are sucking my boobs, kissing my and pressing them hard and soon I climax for first time. With heavy breath I lay there. Girls, "Yeah, seems she enjoyed it. Now her turn to eat our pussy."

She lays on bench and instructs me to lick her pussy. I put my mouth on her pussy lips, separate them and put my tongue inside. She lets out soft moan, "aaaahhhhh yesss eat my pussy..." My tongue moves slowly inside and out of her pussy. Slowly going deeper and coming out, and other two eating each others in 69 position. Then I insert my finger and finger fuck her, fuck her hard and deeper and she cums, her thighs and pussy covers by her juices. I lick them clean and kiss her. She tastes her own juice and we caress each others body for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment