2

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Deepak tale of love romance and sex

I am reading HD from few days, I like lot of stories of straight couples where there is true romance & lust. Thanks to HD where we can share our feelings. Sometime we can’t share with our close ones also. There is +ve & -ve in everyone & everything. I learnt lot +ve ones from HD especially how to romance. From my story if you people learnt something +ve, its good. If not then I am not responsible. I am responsible what I am saying not what u understood.
Lets come to my story. Its my true love story & also bit long one. I saw sunitha in my college, she is not fair but good looking. She is my junior. I like the Innocence in her eyes, charming in her smile, maturity in her behavior. I didn’t spoke with her too much in those days but we both are exchanging glances & smiles oh god these girls need not any knife to kill us just there smiling glances are enough.
Days move like this its our college day function she wore sarry. Girls look too sexy in saary than any other dresses. Her sarri is little bit transparent also. In those days I am not a dummy guy in college although I am not a super hero but I am recognized by all the college pupils, lectures & other staffs also. In that I am hosting the function ceremony so I am standing near stage.
Although she is not participated in any program she came near stage to help her friend at that time as there is too much croud near stage she is passed very close to me at that time I saw her cleavage through her transparent sarry. Really I am stunned by seeing that. I like her assets. I am thinking who ll suck those boobs who ll play with them.
On that night I masturbated thinking of her boobs & fucking her. One thing I ll tell u people I like woman boobs very much & I like to play with them. Days are gone I finished my graduation & joined a marketing job, after 2 to 3 years of struggling I am little bit settled in my job I earned decent amt. Now I learnt some smart work also, so I am spending some times in social networks to flirt with girls.
But I don’t know where this girl went after her graduation. One day I got a friend request from my junior. This guy is classmate of my love sunitha. I accepted his request & suddenly remembered that he is her friend so I searched his friends list, there she is. I got her profile. As I am in a marketing job I learnt something to manipulate people.
So I saw she is group member of our college. I scraped her is she studied in that college. Next day she scraped me & identified also. She told that she is my junior from so & so batch bla bla things. I replied is it & also give some build up that I forgotten her face like that (although I can’t forget her).
Soon we became very close & I come to know that she got an govt. job now she is working so & so place which is blessed by nature I like that place. I asked her no. she gave it & also told to send her photo to my mail id, which she did. Time passed we became close. One day we planned to meet & I went to her place.
As I told you where she is working it is blessed by nature, monsoon is started at that time. I went that town where she is staying in a PG. I met her. We went to nearby falls from there, as monsoon is started & it is a forest area while we are returning we strucked in the rain. I tell you guys I have a sport bike of 200cc, with my love in the back seat & we are showering in the 1st monsoon of the year.
I am in the heaven at that time. The rain becomes heavier so I stopped the vehicle near a hut. At that time I saw her wet body, she wore a white t shirt & Jeans. She is shivering, I asked her shall she need my jacket, she told its ok. I forcibly give her. I want play with her body but I am not in a hurry. Later rain calmed I left her to PG. came back to my place.
Due to journey body ache started, I told her. She showed her concerned, guided me to take some tabs like that. I feel good as someone is taking care of me. Later I spoke with her regarding that matter, she also impressed by my behavior & I proposed her, she told she need some time.
After 2 days ones again I proposed her at that time she shown some maturity for which I like more. She agreed my proposal but, As both of us belong to upper middle class to our families, lot of things will be there to marriage apart from boy & girl. So she remind me that thing. I like the concern what she had to her parents & also with my parents.
Later I told her we will convince them we will marry with their permission only. She also told that if they won’t agree we have to suffer a lot & she can’t marry me. As she don’t like that our parents will suffer on that day which is very memorable day to every couple of India. We can’t marry if they won’t agree. For that I told ok.
Now my college day girl becomes my love, she is a perfect girl to me. She is taking care of everyone related to her. Days are passed we became very close caressing each other in mobile, kissing each other. I told her next time when she meet me she has to smooch me for that she agreed. That day came. She has some work where I am staying so she is coming to my place.
I told my friend this matter & took his room key. She came here. I dropped her where she had work & told to call me after work is finished. After 2 hr she called me. We had a lunch time in a decent hotel & took her to my friend room & tell her take rest & fresh up. We chatted sometime about our nature & our college times.
I asked her my gift which is wrapped in her lips, for that she shied, oh god girls looked more beautiful when they shy, it is most precious ornament what they had. Then I pulled her towards me & hugged. She covered her face with her hand, I removed it & kissed her lips. For that she also responded very well, we smooched for 5 mins. Later she moved away from me & sit on the bed with shy.
I know she inviting me there. Later I slept on her lap & kissed her wet lips again, & I moved my tongue inside mouth & start to play with her tongue. While smooching I moved my hand over her boobs which I like very much, & start to squeeze the left one, which she didn’t expected & shocked. Later she stopped kissing & told she didn’t want all these things.
But I am not in a mood to listen her. I moved to close her kissed her, squeezed her boobs & try to remove her top, for that she resisted. I am trying to convince her just I wanna see them ones. I removed her top. There are my lovable things covered by black bra. I kissed her cleavage, moved my tongue all over her upper boobs,my hands are massaging her back, at that time I opened her bra hook & opened the bra.
She covered her boobs with her hand. There my sex goddess with half nude. Now I sucking the those boobs which I thought in college days. She moaned & held my head tightly. I am starting to suck her 1 boob & squeezed the other. I asked her fig to tease her, she didn’t told. After 5 mins of play with her boob I removed all my cloth & stand near her fully nude.
After seeing my cock which is already fully erected she closed her eyes. I went near her & again start to play with her half nude body caress her boobs. After that I try to remove her lower part for that she refused & didn’t allowed me. I tried too much but she didn’t allowed me. After another 20 mins play we dressed. She went to her native place. on that night while chatting in mobile I asked her fig, initially she didn’t replied. Later she replied 34-30-32.
Days are passed, we are meeting ones or twice in a month, we are having foreplay thats all. One fine day we planned to have 2 day trip outside. So we went to 1 forest area cottage for weekend. After 10 hrs whole night journey we take rest in each others arm in the cottage. We got freshen up & later I am sleeping on the cart with towel wrapped to my waist.
I am playing some romantic songs in my laptap. She also came after bath with only towel, oh god she is looking sexy & gorgeous. Although earlier I saw her boobs but not like this. Her hair is slightly wet water drops are dropping from her hair to her shoulders, I went near to her from back she is not aware that I am standing her backside. I kissed her shoulder & licked the drop of water.
She is surprised & moaned. Friends I learnt lot of things how to make love while I am foreplaying with her in my car & room, I observed her a lot. I know when she ll get horney, I start kissing her both shoulders, I placed her hair towards front side, now water drops are falling on her boobs, I kissed her back neck licking & biting her earlobes & also enjoying the beauty of her cleavage from back side.
Now she is also getting mood, she is rolling her right hand, moaning & murmuring my name. my dick is fully erected I throw my towel, also put my hand over her towel, for that she resisted, told ‘there is nothing she weared’ & shied. I turned her towards me, at that time she rested her head on my chest with shy facing downwards.
Mean while ‘bhige hont tere’ song of murder movie is playing in my lap, I also repeated the song & raised her face holding her chick. She closed her eyes & her lips are shivering & wet. I am starting smooching her for that she responded well, our tongues are playing inside her mouth. we are exchanging our saliva. I took her to bed, she told please put off all the curtains, so that the room will dark.
I did, although its not fully dark. While coming back to bed I took some éclairs chocolate which were in my bag. Unwrapped one chocolate, she is lying on her stomach, I removed the towel which is still wrapping her body. I started rolling chocolate on her back, now I placed it in my mouth & start to kiss her vertebra, she is moaning, shhhhh, ahhhh, & getting more hornier.
I like her moan, now I kissed her hips, butts, back thighs, inner thighs, at that time I saw her pussy, 1st time I am seeing it. But I am not in a hurry. I kissed her whole body. Now I turned her towards me, kissed her forehead, chick. Then her lips, she opened her lips, I bite her lower lip, then kissed upper one, she opened her mouth, I passed the chocolate to her, now we are exchanging our saliva with chocolate.
We smooched like this till the choco finished. Then I saw her, her lips are wetted with Chocó, I licked it, mean while I am rolling my hand on her stomach hips, everywhere apart from her boobs & pussy. My chest is on her boobs, I am feeling its softness. Really friends it’s a good experiencing of tasting the chocolate, smooching her, feeling her boobs softness & other parts of the body.
Now I start to kiss her neck, ear lobes shoulder, hands, and palms. Now I came near to her boobs which I liked very much. I start to kiss her upper half of right boobs & also licking it. As my tongue is already wet with saliva & Chocó, while my right hand fingers are moving over her left boob. I didn’t touch/ licked her nipple; I want her to beg for that.
I am kissing her lower boob her belly, she is holding the pillow & biting her lower lip, I saw her & told she is looking so sexy & she had a nice body with good curves. She begged to kiss her nipple that’s what I needed, now I am in a right track, I kissed her lip, smooched her. Kissed her cleavage, sucked her nipples, one over the other & also squeezed with my hand.
Her erected nipples are arousing me, when I start lick it & squeeze it, in turn it arouses her. As a result she start moan loudly, & holding my head tightly over her boobs. These are the boobs which aroused me on the college days, at that time I thought who will be lucky guy playing with these boobs, I don’t know at that time I am the one.
As she is moaning loudly & holding my head tightly to her boobs arching her back, it is difficult to me to breath, after some time of play with her breast, I come down by rolling my tongue to her belly near to her pussy. I kissed all the places near her pussy her inner thighs, later I came near her clit.
Kissed her pussy. After long term kiss with her upper lip now I am kissing her lower vertical lips. Its also wet like her upper lip. I spread her legs & start to lick her clit end with my tongue end. All her body start jerked ones as I touched her nerve end region. She is moaning, crying. Tears comes out from her ear. I placed my middle finger in her pussy it is already wet.
Another bhige wont(wetted lips). I searched her G spot, got it, start my middle finger to roll over the G-spot, also start to lick her clit, & squeeze her boobs, she is getting multiple orgasms, her love fluid came out. I sucked it. Then I lied on my back she came on top of me, now she is smooched me, kissed all my face, licked & bitted my ear lobe.
Now she is taking revenge, she start to play with my body. She start to kiss my chest bite in the chest region & made love mark of her teeth on my chest. She saw my face after that, she is looking Horney. Her hairs are lying on her shoulder. I can see her naked back, butts which I like very much.
While she is looking me I can see lust in her eyes, my erected tool is strucked between her boobs. As I stare there, she also looked there & covered her boobs with hand, looked towards me to tease me. I give a smile & told her to give blow job. For that she not agreed, come over me start to kiss my lips. Now I squeezed her butts & pinched there.
‘Ouch’ the sound came from her, & beat me on my shoulder. Now she is on a cow girl position. I told her to lift her waist. Now I placed my tool near her pussy & start to rub pennies tip to her clit, for few mins later I placed near her vaginal entry. Now she starts to move her waist slowly. As she is moving slowly my penis disappeared.
She start to move up and down, as she is moving her boobs are also jiggling. What a seen I am seeing, her hairs are on one side of the boob & she is moving up and down, her boobs are jiggling. Mean time ‘he lamhe zara ruk jao’ song is playing in my lap. There she came her love juice flowing all over my penis now towards my balls. I am feeling the flow of her liquid.
She stopped & lied on my chest. Now I rolled back her & placed her legs over my shoulder & enter the love hole. Guys really girls are enjoying this position. I increased my speed, she is moaning ahhhh.. oohhhhh…… shhhhh……. Fuck me… fuck,mee..mee… ahhhh.. ohhh…… again she came. I fucked her in spoon position, later doggy.
As a Sagittarian, I like different to position. This position I liked very much. I increased my speed. Noe its time for me to come, she also got her 3rd orgasm. As I am fucking her without condom, I took my tool out side & came over her back. I layed beside her & she came over me. We smooched for few mins. Then she got up wrapped the towel & went to bath room.
She is looking like when we start this love session. Here I did romance with my love girl. Still “he lamhe ruk jao” song is playing in lap. I also feel the same thing at that time. Friends this is 1st sex with my love. There are many types of sex like Loving sex, passionate sex, sensual sex, long sex, short sex, quickie sex, gourmet sex, playful sex, tender sex,
rough sex, soft sex, hard sex, romantic sex, goal-oriented sex, erotic sex, simple sex, cool sex, Make up sex and break up sex are all an important part of keeping the passion of love alive. I enjoyed all these with my love but unfortunately I lost my love. I share all these things, if you people like then please comment. By the by my name is Deepak. I am not good in English if there is any mistake please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment