2

Monday, March 18, 2013

Losing Virginity To Office Beauty Khushbu

This is Rohan from Jaipur. I'm 21 year old 5'11'' tall average indian guy. To be honest my cock size is 5 inches not like other users exaggerating their sizes :p.
Anyone for some fun can contact me on sex.masterxxx1991@gmail.com
This story is all about how I lost my virginity. I got a job in a reputed BPO and was asked to join in Delhi. The company arranged for a 15 day stay in a hotel. On the first day When I left the room for a walk outside I saw this girl named Khushbu coming down from the lift. Her hairs were wet and she was looking so stunning. I took it easy and went out
She was sooo cute , I cant express her cute face in words. She was kind of fair,had long black hair and brown eyes . her height must have been somewhere about 5"9" average sized boobs and her waist was 30.
The second day we had an informal chat. We went back to the hotel at night. My other colleagues planned to have dinner at a restaurant nearby. I asked her to join. It went on like this for a couple of days. It was Friday and as usual we came back from dinner went to our respective rooms. At 11 pm Khushbu called me on my room’s phone and asked me to come to her room to discuss about the office.
I went inside. It was Dim light and she was wearing a tight black t-shirt and a pyjama. She said she wanted to discuss about the office training programme. She had applied the mist perfume with lavender flavour. She asked me to sit on the bed. I said I am ok on the chair but she pulled my hand and asked me to sit on the bed and feel comfortable.
She opened the office training material and we started to discuss about it. After half an hour I noticed a mosquito sitting on her neck. I hit her on the shoulder to which she retaliated and said why did I hit her.She hit me back. I said there was a mosquito sitting to which she disagreed. She said I was trying to pinch her. She hit me again on my cheeks.
I also hit her gently in reply. She looked down and said ”Sumit you are a Devil” and became very emotional. I was already aroused by her gentle touch and I planted a gentle kiss on her cheeks and told in her ears that I am extremely sorry. She didn’t react then I kissed her again. She said “Sumit what did you do. You kissed me.
I kissed her again then I kissed on her shoulders and pulled of her t-shirt. She was in her black coloured bra.I tried opening the hook and she resisted. She said “Sumit what are you doing …everyone will come to know about it tomorrow morning” I said relax and started to press her melon shaped boobs..her eyes were so tipsy and she started moaning aaaaahhh uuuuff ufff uuuf o..aaaahh…..i opened the bra and I was amazed it so red even the nipples were pink.
The size of the boobs started to expand all of a sudden and I kept kissing and pressing them. Then I tried to open the pyajama knot. She hold me and said first she wanted me to play with her. I kissed her madly all over for half an hour and then finally she gave up.I opened the knot and took her panty out.Oh my God her chuut was so bushy as if she never scissored or trimmed it.
She held me tightly and said “Sumit no intercourse. Just play with it.” I asked Khushbu how about Oral she said Yes. She had a bottle of honey with her. I took it out and spread all over her chuut. And I started Licking it.It was a kind of sweet and salty taste. She was just moaning Oh ho…uuuuf..aaaah aaahaaaa oh god..I kissed her all over her neck and dint leave a single part of her body untouched.
I fingered her and finally she gave up and said she was tired now and wants to sleep.It was already 3 o clock in the morning. We both slept holding each other and at 5 o clock I woke her up and said I am going back to my room. She held me tightly and started to cry and then I kissed on her lips and asked her to sleep.
We didnt talk for 3 days after that night.It was Saturday morning and I saw a guy entering in her room.I went to her friend Ritu’s room and enquired who was he.She said it was her fiancé Rahul who came to meet her. I was shocked as to how a girl can sleep with me when she is getting married soon. At night I ordered a bottle of whisky and a pack of cigarettes.
It was 11 o clock at night I finished my 2 pegs and suddenly I heard a knock at my door.I opened it and saw Khushoo standing there. She was wearing a Red Salwar and was looking so sexy. She came inside. I asked what the hell was she doing at 11 o clock at night. She replied her fiancés flight was cancelled and he was going to stay in her room.
She was not comfortable sleeping with him as they were not married yet.She admitted she lied to her fiancé that she is going to sleep in Ritus room tonight but she came to my room.She ordered vodka with Mirinda. She drank and she held my hands and started weeping. She said she loved me a lot. I held her tightly and started to kiss her all over. I opened the knot of her salwar and undressed her.
She was all in her White bra and black Panty. She unhooked her bra and asked me to make love to her. I started to press her boobs and nipple. She said “ aaah Sumit Please press my nipples I feel so good.I pressed it hard and She held me tight and started to bite me all over my back. I took off her panty and started to lick her pussy. She was going wild… Aaaah Oh ho ohhhhhh.. yaa there lick it Sumit.
She took of my clothes and said Sumit I want to give you all the heavenly pleasures. She took my Penis and started to suck it.I was in cloud 9.I said yaaaa Khushbu yes suck it..Lick my juices and I want to cum in your mouth. She looked into my eyes and said Sumit Do u want it.I said yes. Sumit Fuck me fuck me to the core. Show me the heaven.
I want to die in your arms tonight. My 5 inch penis was so tight after she sucked it for 10 minutes. I always kept a condom in my purse. I took it out. It was Kamasutra dotted chocolate flavour. I said Khushbu lets have a foreplay. I blindfolded her and took some ice which I had ordered with my drinks. I gently rubbed it on her navel.
She cried.. Uuuummmmaaaa oh yessssss oh god I am feeling so excited….then I rubbed it all over her pussy and all over legs.Her pussy was so tight.I unfolded her and said how does she like to do it. She said she wants me to command her.I was in a missionary position. I inserted my penis in her pussy. It was such an awesome feeling. Her pussy was so tight and it took me some time to put it inside.
She cried so loudly yessssss oohhhhh aaaaahhhhh yaaaaa Sumit Fuck me Fuck me hard..Deeper and deeper… Please. She looked into my eyes and said Sumit what did u do.I am feeling amazing. I am feeling butterflies inside.I fucked her in this position. I realised I have lost my Virginity. I asked her to be on top. She was on my top and I was holding her round ass her which have turned red.
She started to fuck me and we both were crying in pleasure Yes Khushbu I want be ur slave..Oh yaa Sumit I want it deeper. Then I took her in my lap and fucked her in standing position.then I said Khushbu I want to fuck ur ass. I know its painful. She said she wants to die tonight. She said Sumit I have seen the heaven tonight and I don’t mind any pain.
She took out a bottle of olive oil and Ponds moisturiser from her purse. I applied it all over her ass. Then I inserted my penis slowly she started to cry. I was inside her ass. I just loved the way her ass were bouncing while I was fucking her. I looked into her eyes it was gleaming with an amazing shine. I asked her how does she want me to come on her.
She asked me try the Lotus Pose. We both sat on each others lap looked at each other and we started fucking each other.She was all sweating in that Ac room. The aroma of her sweat was making me go wild & I started fucking her fast. She held my neck tightly and whispered in my ears “Sumit I am all yours Even if I get married to someone else I will keep having affair with you.
And she cried Yaaaaaaa oh yesssss aaaahhhhhhh fuck me Sumit I am coming and she had orgasm she bit me wildly on my back after few seconds I also came and took my penis out and spread all my cum on her navel. She hold me tightly and we kissed each other and went to sleep. It was 6 o clock in the morning,I woke her up and hugged her and thanked her.
She went to the washroom took a bath and went out. After that day we had sex twice. Once we had it in the shower and the we had it at her place as well. I had an amazing experience.I t just felt as I have lived my life with her. Right now she is married and we don’t talk to each other. This is how life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment