2

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Krushi fucking neighbourhood aunty


Hi, I am kurshi from Hyderabad. when I was 16 and studying inter. We used to live side by side Portions rekha about 28. She was very fair and had a good figure and was about 5’6. She has 6 years old daughter. Her husband is working in O.N.G.C. He goes out on tour frequently.
She was every man’s dream. Whenever I see her I used to watch her body structure I used to make fantasy and I think that i am fucking her. Every time she was wearing a saree, as she bent down every time I saw her body, her skin, he bare hips. Her boobs insider her blouse and that nicely shaped buttocks, at that time I was getting nice mood and I controlled my self and enjoyed to see.
One day I heard her husband going to tour for one month to andaman of office deputation. On that day rekha aunty asked my parents krushi stayed in the nights with me while my husband return back from the tour. My parents said as we wish. I fell happier. She invited to me to sleep in nights in her house.
I went to her house, she had finished dinner and had just put her child to sleep. She went to taking bath and door was not closed fully (half-opened). I slowly walked to see, since the place where I was standing was dark, she could not see me, but I could see her beautiful breasts, buttocks and nice curved body, she was very fair.
She finished her bath, she was in nighty and owing to her huge tits, her cleavage was visible and, eyed it whenever I got a chance, but I think see noticed at that time and she asked me about my college, and favorite actress and actors. It long conversations is over she said iam getting sleep I said o.k, good night, and she replied sweet dreams. I went to bed.
She never wore a bra and panty at home,may he that is why her boobs had gone so huge. She walks her round buttocks swings swiftly and mad to see, she was quite sexy. One day she was changing in her room and I entered her room without knocking the door, oo my god my dream rekha aunty was standing naked infront of me at that time she ranaway and cover her self with sari
I feel embarrassed and leave that place. After I said sorry I haven’t knocked the door and made that fault im feeling guilty of it. She replied quickly you are the second person to see my full nacked body. Ok don’t tell any one about this. I said o.k. That time I knew he has a good impression on me (sexual feelings).
At that night I heard some faint noise coming out, it was 11clock then I went slowly and see, she masturbates her self.Every night she masturbates iam eagerly waited for the clock to reach 11 clock, she squeezing her boobs he rubbed her pussy, and she quickly went in and had a bath. I understood that to satisfy herself which means she in not getting enough from uncle.
Me, Some times during night time whenever my penis grows in size. I used to grasp it tightly and sleep, suddenly I heard some sounds and slowly open my eyes to see, I shocked to see infront of me she masturbates herself and fingering her pussy and I thought this is the time to proceed.
She knew iam watching and she walks away in her bed room, she was hungry on sex with me, without wasting time, I went to her bedroom, I grabbed her body hardly with my hands, then she opened my T-shirt and short and then I removed her blouse and kissed lot to her back, I was squeezing her boobs and nipples are got red by squeezing. she was moaning aaaa,
hhhhhh, aaaaaaaaa, ushsh, and I remove her underskirt and kissing top to bottom. Then I see her pussy was covered with dense hair, I was fucking her pussy by my tongue like a mad, she started moaning, suck me, suck me hard, she said my husband doesn’t do this like that. She feels so good and began to suck her pussy and finger.
I drank her juice and then I went on top of her and pushed my hardcock into her pussy, she dragged, hugged me hard and also locked her both legs around my waist and said, start fucking I began to fuck her slowly and picked up speed faster and deep, she moaning heavily do faster, faster, she moaning aaaa ahaaha, ooooooaooooaooaaa.., a..ya.ya., ush..ush.,
then I removed my huge cock and then she sucking my cock for long time then I fuck in her doggy style; I tried to insert my cock in her pussy, I started fucking her fastly, she was yelling in pain, ohoh enough, please. Enough enough. My stokes become longer and faster, finally I began pumping her ass. I was on all over In her ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment