2

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mukul fucking hot babe Nikita


Dear readers, I am Mukul, a 25 yrs and putting up in an industrial town of Odisha for past 3 years and working in a bank. As the town is small I dont want to disclose the names as from my experience that I will share, the identities may become too obvious.
Well ! I have been putting up in a rented house of Mr Lakra. They used to stay in first floor and had leased the ground floor to our bank for residential purpose which seemed a bit odd to me for generally first floor is rented out. I happened to be their first tenant.
Within days I came to know that Mr. Lakra was father two bubbly and sexy girls from his first wife and one daughter and two son from his second wife. His daughters from first wife, Nikita and Liza were 19 and 21 yrs respectively and from second wife had not even touched there teens.
Both Nikita and Manishaa were of wheatish complexion and had awesome figure and my Lund saluted their sexiness. When ever I was at home I used to wait to catch a glimpse of their tight ass and those melons.
It took me about a month to get friendly with siblings of the landlord. First the younger ones started visiting me on Sundays to get a gaming experience of my playstation. Then occasionaly either Nikita or Manishaa used to come down to call them and soon I befriended both the sisters. Then both of them used to come down and have a casual chat with me.
I then requested Mr Lakra to give me access to roof so that I can dry my clothes after wash. He was kind enough to give me the keys of staircase that went directly to roof top. The construction of the house was such that I could go to top from rear side of the house and they approached it from front side.
As days passed, both the sisters responded well to my mild flirtation and I remember once Manishaa laughing and asking me, decide first, kisko line marna hai, mujhe ya Nikita ko . I laughed and said, kyon, agar dono mil jai toh kya problem hai . Our jokes slowly took sexual flavour and once I made them admit they are not virgins.
Then on I started feeding them that fun and love are differant ball game and one should have as much fun before marriage so that one can remain faithfull after marriage. During all these days, perhaps a year or so, it was just minor nudges and that too quite subtly, and both the sisters didnt seem to mind.
On two three occasion, I had taken chance of showing off my huge tent in my pant and they enjoyed it and Manishaa even commented, kya baat hai, disturb kiya kya, kuch kar rahe the lagta hai . I had replied, tum to abhi aayi aur Nikita bhi upar hai to kiske saath kuch karunga . She laughed. I had, since that day kept on expressing my desire, though indirectly and implicitly to them. Then one day lady luck smiled.
I remember that was a Sunday and Mr Lakra along with his wife had gone for community lunch. The weather turned bad by afternoon. I was sleeping when I woke up with a missed call and soon after a message came. soote rahoge toh khoote rahoge . It came from Nikitas mobile. I texted her, jaag kar kya karu, kam se kam soone se tum sapno mein aaoge . She replied, upar roof par aao.
I immediately came out and was greeted by heavy downpour of rain. I thought for a second and removed my T shirt and wore a short and went upstairs to roof. Nikita was enjoying the rain and was drenched. Her back was towards me and from the dress she wore, I had instant hard on. She was in her basket ball dress, a white T and a red skirt.
The way she had bent herself over that concrete boundry made her ass cheeks almost visible. I walked like a cat and positioned my hard on and gently pressed it so that she could feel my hardness. She immediately turned and gasped. She was not wearing any bra and her nipples were clearly visible. From where she was standing both of us were visible from road.
I held her hand and pulled her to other side. Once safely away from any voyuer eyes, I held her waist and pulled her towards me and kissed her lips. She welcomed me and thrust her tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues fought for supremacy and she finally surrendered. I then sucked both her lips to my hearts content. She gasped for breath and our eyes met.
I smiled and said, Nikita, lets have fun and kneeled in front of her. She took the cue and lifted her skirt. I smelled her, she had used some kind of perfume there and I understood she wanted to be eaten. I pulled out her skirt, panty and T and made her lye on the floor. With raindrops continuously hitting her entire naked body and myself eating her out,
her pleasure was immense and she was moaning, groaning and shimmering all the once. Once she started to ooze out juices I fingered her and sucked her nipples. She was getting breathless as I furiously fingered her. She could manage to say, fuck me, pleaseee do it . My knees were getting hurt and I pulled her on top of me.
She pulled out my shorts and swallowed my lund into her pussy. It felt good as she rested her hands over her head and herself kissed and licked her arms. I fondled her melons, tweaking her nipples. She then reclined backwards, lifting her face to rain and holding my knees pumped my lund.
I could feel her muscles contracting over my lund and her slow rythmic movements gave me full pleasure. Her eyes were closed. The pressure was building up inside me and I wanted to fuck her hard now. As I tried to pin her down, she resisted the move and put both her hands on my chest and pressed.
Her speed had gradually began to increase and was moaning out her pleasure deliriously. I grabbed her melons and started thumping her from beneath. She held my chest and both had our orgasm. We relaxed and rain cleaned my lund. I said, Nikita lets do it again, in comfort of my bedroom. She went to my lund and started sucking it.
She licked it and sucked it and did it expertly. In no time it was back to glory. She said, man nahi bharaa, abhi yehin karo . I got up and peeped out of boundry wall. I realised the road was empty due to heavy downpour and we could notice if anybody comes up. I dragged her up there and asked her to spread out her legs. She took up the position.
I positioned my lund and was inside her in no time. I banged her furiously. I was grunting hhhhuuuuhhhhh huuuggh as she moaned. Her moans were igniting fire inside me and I was fucking her feverishly. This time she orgasmed before me but was still cooperating so that I too reach my destination.
As I gathered my breath, she used her wet T to wipe out my lund. She wore that T again. I held her and said, why we cant do it in my bedroom . She said, yaar jab jahan mauka mile karo, tum to sirf haath lagaa kar hi khush, woh aaj bhi agar main nahi bulaati toh kabhi khul hi nahi paate . I said, matlab . She jokingly said, tum big cities waalo ko khulne mein bahut time lagta hai, hum to kab se ready the.

No comments:

Post a Comment