2

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shalini having sex with Manish


I am going to narrate my sex experience. Hope that you all will like it. I am Shalini a girl with average look. But I look quite sexy. I was newly admitted in different college. I soon became a obedient girl and I was getting good marks. I don't think any boy was interested in me instead a boy named Manish (its not his name). He was a bit interested in me.
He was very good looking and was cute. He was the topper of the class. In the beginning I thought that he was jealous of me. But later I saw that he used to see me. I was also very happy and used to masturbate thinking of him fucking me. I also used to tease him in the college. Students used to tease him by saying me bhabhiji. I have heard them saying so.
Once another boy came and said me to take care of Manish as he was going astray. I was overjoyed after hearing this. I know he was interested in me. Once it was some function in my college. I was going to have some show. For that I have to wear saree. I was very excited that I bought a sexy orange saree with a low cut blouse that shows most of my cleavage.
The day came. I was excited to my utmost limit. I reached college in my uniform. But I changed to saree in the changing room. Everybody was seeing me but my boy was glaring at me. I was teasing him by showing different sexy poses. I when reached near him I noticed his erection. I know today was the chance.
After my performance I said a girl that a teacher was calling Manish in the library. Library was the most quite and lonely place. So I choosed it. I was waiting for him. He came calling teachers name. When I came out he was shocked to see me. I asked him whom are you searching for. He was shivering. I asked him what happened. HE was speechless.
I then asked him seductively that how am I looking. He said “ you was looking good”. I then said “only good nothing more than that”. He shamefully said “beautiful”. I then teased him “only beautiful want to say anything else”. He then said nothing but turned to go away. I stopped him and said him to come near.
Just then I dropped my mobile and bent to pick it up and gave him a good show of my cleavage. Then he asked me about the necklace that I was wearing. It looked like a original diamond but it was not. He asked that can he touch it. I thought what a boy he is. A girl wanted him to touch her whole body but he want to touch the necklace. He came near me and touched the necklace.
Then to my surprise he kissed my neck and went down to my boobs. Then I lost my control and kissed him deeply. Our lips met each other along with our tongue. I embraced him as close as I can and he did the same. We both were playing with ours tongue. That kiss was full of passion and lust.
Then we broke the kiss. He took the initiative and touched my boobs. He was waiting for my permission to go any further. Seeing no response from me, he started crushing my boobs. Boobs are the most sensitive part of my body. I was oozing of my cum. Then he opened my blouse along with bra and started sucking and pinching my boobs. I was on seventh sky, dripping wet of my precum.
Then his mobile rang. He don’t paid any attention there but when it rang for third time he attended it. It was his friend. They were searching or him or long. He kissed me deeply and said sorry I have to go. I can understand. I was so aroused that I have to masturbate that time only. Then we just used to kiss and he used to crush my boobs whenever we get chance.
But once my family had to go to some marriage function for a week. I excused by saying that I cant go I have to study for the coming exam. They allowed me to stay alone. After they depart a wore a sexy black saree with lowest cut blouse that shows most of my breast. I called Manish in my house which was all alone. He knocked the door. When I opened the door.
I could see his jaw dropping face after seeing me in this saree. He just said that you are looking damm hot and sexy. I was already aroused but his speech made me to pull him inside look the door and pull him into my most passionate kiss. I cant say how long it must have lasted. During kissing he was crushing my boobs. I took him to my room. He first of all made me completely nude.
He also became completely nude. I was happy to see his 7 inches dick. I know it would satisfy me. He pushed me onto my bed and started the foreplay. He was sucking my nipples along with crushing the other one. He went down and kissed just on my navel. Now it was my pussy turn. He forwarded his hand to me and put his palm on my lips. I sucked it and made it wet with my saliva.
He put that two fingers inside my pussy. It felt very good. He started licking my pussy like a hungry dog. Just wow it was. I was heavily moaning but being alone in the house I was free. Just then I was about to cum. I said aloud that I was coming. He kept on licking till I was cuming madly. To my surprise he drank all my cum and licked it clean. I was contented to an extent but it was my turn to make him satisfy.
I put his dick on my hand and started rubbing it first. I licked his pubic hair areas and his balls. Now I put his dick in my mouth and started blowing it. I could see him enjoying it. He was encouraging me by giving me compliments. He was about to cum. Hearing this I deep throat his dick and increased the sucking rate. He unloaded his cum in my mouth. There was such a large amount of cum. Now we kissed with our cum filled mouth.
Hi dick has been hardened by now. He said me that in the first time it hurts a lot in penetrating. So are you really wanted to loose your virginity to me. I apologize to him saying that I am not a virgin. I thought he would be sad after knowing this but he told me that he was also not virgin. I again kissed him. But he broke the kiss and pushed me in the bed.
He opened a box of condom. I denied him and told him to fuck without condom. I was having magic pills so why to fear. He trusted his dick in my pussy. And was going very fast. My heavy moans were encouraging him he was so speedly doing it that I cannot tell what pleasure I was feeling. I was moaning so loudly that anyone outside my house can hear this.
Then he said that he was about to cum. I told him to cum inside me. When he cum I could feel the spats after spats of his manhood. Then we had shower together and there also he kissed me licked me. From that day we used to have sex whenever we get an opportunity. We even have sex in the college also.

No comments:

Post a Comment